Study Suggests Wi-Fi Exposure More Dangerous To Kids Than Previously Thought
From the Journal of Microscopy and Ultrastructure “Why children absorb more microwave radiation than adults”
The following points were offered for consideration:
- Children absorb a greater amount of microwave radiation than adults.
- Fetuses are more vulnerable than children…Pregnant women should avoid exposing their fetus to microwave radiation.
- Adolescent girls and women should not place cellphones in their bras or in hijabs (headscarf).
- Cellphone manual warnings make clear an overexposure problem exists.
- Government warnings have been issued but most of the public are unaware of such warnings.
- Current exposure limits are inadequate and should be revised.
- Wireless devices are radio transmitters, not toys. Selling toys that use them should be monitored more closely